- Only to be used to secure pre-booked appointments.
- Do not send any money before you arrange a booking.
- Be sure and add the name of the person being tattooed and the date of the booking.
- Please include your mobile number ( we text you your booking information )
- We use Paypal merchant services for our deposits, but YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT you can pay by card by clicking the PAY BY CARD option on the payment window.
- An on-line processing fee will be charged by Paypal at the check out.
- Booking Terms and conditions are bellow (Please read)
Terms and conditions of using the on-line deposit system.
• All tattoo deposits are made on the website are NON-REFUNDABLE. Be sure before you hit pay.
• The amount of your deposit (minus the Paypal charge) will be taken off the total of your appointment when the tattooing time booked is finished.
• If you do not show up for your appointment, you forfeit your deposit.
• The Paypal charge is something we have no control over, it is what Paypal charges to use there payment system.
• If you need to reschedule an appointment, your tattooist requires 48 hours notice or you will forfeit your deposit.
• If you provide at least 48 hours notice to reschedule, your tattooist will transfer your deposit to your new appointment.
• If you choose not to reschedule your appointment when you cancel, your tattooist will hold on to your deposit for one week. If you do not schedule a new appointment within one week of cancellation, you will forfeit your deposit.
• Deposits cannot be transferred for use by another person. Tattoo work is not interchangeable. It is different every time and must be viewed as such.
• In case of inclement weather, call to let your tattooist know that you cannot make your appointment. As long as you notify your tattooist prior to your appointment time they will transfer your deposit to a new appointment date.
• If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, your appointment may need to be rescheduled so your tattooist will not be running late for the appointments after yours. If your appointment has to be rescheduled due to your late arrival, you will forfeit your deposit and be required to lave another deposit before scheduling a new appointment.
• You must bring photo ID every time you come in for any tattoo. If you arrive for a tattoo appointment without proper ID, you will not get tattooed and you will lose your deposit money. You will also be required to leave another deposit before any new appointment can be scheduled, if time is available.